Accessibility Statement for Good Times Key West
Good Times Key West is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Good Times Key West takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Good Times Key West:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Good Times Key West is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Good Times Key West. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Good Times Key West:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Good Times Key West is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Up to date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera browsers.
Accessibility of Good Times Key West relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Good Times Key West assessed the accessibility of Good Times Key West by the following approaches:
- External evaluation